Lips are the most important part of the face makeup. However, sometimes we have seen people with semi-transparent yellowish white spots on lips. Here we will tell remedies to treat these spots at home.
How To Get Rid Of White Spots On Lips?
Firstly you need to know the causes of these spots on the lips. The main causes of these spots are the excessive production of sebum on the skin cells. Another cause can be due to the inflammation on the lips. So let us now look into the remedies for this problem.
- 200 ml of water
- Two cloves of garlic
- One or two tbsp of lemon juice if available
- You need to crush the garlic and blend it properly with water.
- Also, add lemon juice if wanted.
- Drink it before you take meals.
2- Apple Cider Vinegar
- A few drops of apple cider vinegar
- Cotton bud
- A couple of drops of water
- Now mix the equal quantities of both vinegar and water.
- Apply this mixture by using a cotton swab.
- You can rinse it with lukewarm water after some time.
- Use it only a few times in the week not more than that.
3- Coconut Oil
- You need a few drops of lavender essential oil.
- Also two to three tbsp of coconut oil.
- Now you need o add the essential oil in the coconut oil and mix it properly.
- Wash your hands properly and apply the oil to your lips with the help of fingers.
- You can repeat this procedure a couple of times during the day.